An excellent Nottingham Secondary school are recruiting for a full time QTS qualified teacher of Spanish for a year long role starting September 2024
You must hold UK QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification to be considered for this role, the school has an excellent reputation and history of achievement, therefore they are looking for an excellent teacher to join their team and immerse themselves in the schools ethos and culture.
7 miles from the city centre, the school is easily accessible by either car or public transport and boats modern, state of art facilities and buildings. The faculty is a team of 4 in total with an experienced head of department and a strong senior leadership team.
You will need to have an engaging and positive personality with excellent subject knowledge and experience of teaching KS3 & KS4. Being able to build rapport is essential along with strong classroom management.
The benefits to you!
- Weekly pay, and no payroll fees.
- Support from an experienced education consultant.
- Free CPD training.
- Candidate referral Programme.
- 24-hour registration from the comfort of your sofa.
- 12.07% Holiday pay – paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot to withdraw when you are not working.
- Now Education contributed pension.
- 24/7 direct contact with your dedicated consultant.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the behaviour of pupils in line with the school’s behavioural policy.
- Respond to any questions from pupils to support and develop their learning.
- Being flexible to the schools and pupils needs.
- Report back to the key person in charge with any key information about pupils behaviours and progress.
The Ideal person:
- Previous experience teaching History to students of different age groups preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and engage with students in a classroom setting
- Excellent organisational skills to manage art supplies and plan lessons effectively.
- Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- Educated to Degree level (essential).
- A passion for helping young pupils progress within their education.
- Adaptable to a change in circumstances.
- Dynamic and holds strong classroom management.
Now Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy is clear: there shall be no discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation.