Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities?
Do you thrive in an inclusive and supportive learning environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Now Education are working in partnership with a vibrant and inclusive Special Education Needs Primary School located in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.
The role is a long term and full time position until the end of the academic year starting in January.
The successful candidate will join a school team who is committed to providing a nurturing and stimulating educational experience for children with diverse learning needs, such as:
- Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Visual and Hearing Impairment
- Complex Needs
- Moderate to Severe Learning Difficulties.
The school is a place where staff celebrate diversity, foster a culture of inclusion, and work collaboratively to create an environment where every child can thrive.
As a Special Education Needs Primary School Teacher, you will play a crucial role in creating a positive and engaging learning atmosphere for our students.
You will work closely with a team of experienced professionals to develop and implement tailored educational plans, adapting your teaching style to meet the unique needs of each child.
Your passion for inclusive education will contribute to creating a supportive and empowering environment for all students.
- Plan, deliver, and assess lessons that cater to the diverse needs of students with Special Educational Needs.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, including teaching assistants, therapists, and support staff, to ensure holistic development.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and a love for learning.
- Maintain open communication with parents and caregivers, providing regular updates on student progress and achievements.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and relevant teaching experience.
- Recent experience in Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND) is highly desirable.
- A commitment to creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply: If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children with Special Educational Needs and meet the requirements, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience asap.