Are you passionate about education and fostering a positive learning environment?
Now Education are seeking a dedicated and dynamic individual to join the team of Departmental Coversupervisors at our partner school in Manchester.
You will primarily be based within the English Department, however, may get asked to support in other Departments as and when required.
As a Cover Supervisor in the English Department, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering pre-prepared lessons and ensuring a positive and productive learning environment.
- Managing the classroom in the absence of the regular teacher.
- Supervising and supporting students to ensure a constructive and engaging learning experience.
- Maintaining a safe and inclusive classroom environment.
- Collaborating with the English Department to ensure the smooth flow of the curriculum.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in English or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to engage and motivate students.
- Previous experience in an educational setting is desirable but not essential.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic work environment.
- A passion for education and an understanding of how it can impact the lives of inner city young people.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain full time and long term work in a supportive school, with a supportive staff team and welcoming ethos. Other benefits include:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience asap.