We are currently working in partnership with a supportive & well-equipped primary SEN School based in Feltham who are looking for a class teacher to join them immediately. The position will involve teaching across all areas of the national curriculum, ensuring that lessons are inclusive of all needs.
Our client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher passionate about teaching children with SEN. Experience within an SEN or ASD-specific setting would be desirable, but not essential as the school will offer support and guidance. Within class time you will also have the support of SEN TAs.
- Creating a diverse, inclusive and engaging curriculum that inspires and motivates young learners
- Use varying assessment methods to ensure misconceptions are addressed and children are able to progress
- Working closely with all staff and outside agencies to ensure children have a well-rounded approach to learning
- Use a range of up-to-date strategies to engage and motivate children
- Be self-motivated and have a passion for helping children succeed
- Experienced teaching within SEND
- QTS or equivalent
- An enhanced DBS or happy to obtain one
- Competitive salary
- Support from experienced teachers within the sector
- CPD opportunities
ECTs are more than welcome to apply for this position. If you are interested in this position please get in touch.