Receptionist/Administrator – Islington
Are you an seeking a new role in Administration, where you can grow & develop you career?
Now Education is seeking a Receptionist/Administrator to join a our client school in Islington. This is an important and busy role providing reception and administrative support and acting as a professional point of contact for the school.
The school is a large secondary girl school catering 11-18 year old pupils based in Islington. They serve a culturally rich but often underprivileged community but are renowned for ensuring every child is cared for and succeeds. Their Ofsted is outstanding and quotes:
Pupils are proud of their school. They enjoy school and feel safe’ (OFSTED, September 2022)
This is a one year contract to start ASAP and would suit someone looking to develop & grow a career in Admin.HR. The hours are 36 hours per week, term time, and salary is £27,721 – £33,204 depending on experience.
To join us and be successful in this Reception/Administrator role in Islington you will need to provide the following:
- A Degree and or equivalent qualifications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ideally experience in a similar role
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Please get in contact today to be considered for this great role as a Receptionist/Administrator in Islington via Cherie.email@example.com or 0203 7500885