SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a compassionate individual wanting to make a positive impact in the lives of students with additional needs?
Now Education are looking to recruit dedicated and empathetic SEN Teaching Assistants to work within schools in Bradford, to support students with a range of additional needs, including ASD, SEMH and complex needs and requirements. The ideal candidate must be confident engaging with children with challenging behaviour and be able to provide ongoing support.
- Working collaboratively with the teacher in order to support the learning and development of SEN students.
- Provide support to students.
- Undertaking activities with individuals or small groups in order to facilitate their physical, emotional and educational development.
- Enforcing a positive and inclusive atmosphere within the classroom.
- Previous experience working with students with additional needs.
- Patience, empathy and a positive attitude.
- A passion for supporting students with their educational and emotional development.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued within the last year (desirable but not essential as training can be provided).
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing professional development and training.
- A dedicated consultant to answer any questions and provide ongoing support.
- Supportive and collaborative working environment.
If you are a compassionate individual interested in this position, please apply now with your attached CV and a specialist consultant will be in touch to discuss this fantastic opportunity.