We are recruiting for cover supervisors to work across all secondary key stages, these subjects include; English, Mathematics, Science, Welsh, Geography, History, Religious Studies, Design & Technology, Engineering, Food Technology, Performing Arts, Business Studies and Physical Education.
Now Education has seen a huge demand for secondary cover supervisors for both short-term and long-term positions and we are looking to recruit aspiring teachers or staff who want to make a difference to the education of our next generation.
Who will this role suit?
This role will suit somebody who has an interest in completing a PGCE, a student teacher, recent graduate with a specialist school subject (BA – Geography, History, Chemistry etc), support staff who want a new challenge or FE, PTTLS lecturers or tutors.
We would love to hear from you and assist you with the next step in your teaching career. If you are looking for the flexibility of day to day work or the security of a long-term role we would be happy to discuss these options with you.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their specialist subject and be able and willing to inspire students throughout Key Stages 3-5; commitment and dedication are essential.
Your duties will include:
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school’s curriculum.
- Managing the behaviour of pupils in line with the school’s behavioural policy.
- Responding to any questions from pupils to support and develop their learning.
- Being flexible to the schools and pupils needs.
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the teacher.
- Report back to the key person in charge with any key information about pupils’ behaviours and progress.
The Ideal person:
- Experience of working with pupils aged 11+ years.
- Educated to degree level.
- A passion for helping pupils progress within their education.
- Adaptable to a change in circumstances.
The benefits to you!
- Weekly pay, and no payroll fees.
- Support from an approved NPS Welsh Government Framework Supplier for Wales.
- Flexible working hours to suit you.
- Variety of work in primary, secondary, special schools and nurseries.
- Now Education Mobile App for communicating shift availability.
- Support from an experienced education consultant.
- Free CPD training.
- Candidate referral Programme.
- 24-hour registration from the comfort of your sofa.
- 12.07% Holiday pay – paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot to withdraw when you are not working.
- Now Education contributed pension.
- Candidate of the term competition.
- 24/7 direct contact with your dedicated consultant.
Now Education are part of the National Procurement Services Framework Agreement for the provision of temporary workers and supply teachers, the framework has had a significant impact on the way Welsh schools source staff. Great news! Now Education has been named as one of the preferred agencies as part of this framework.
Now Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy is clear: there shall be no discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation.