Are you an experienced children’s support worker with the knowledge and skills to cater for children with additional learning needs?
Now Education support school’s across South Wales with their staffing needs.
We require ALN specialists to work in day to day, short-term and long-term roles!
Now Education work with clients that require teaching assistants and support workers to support:
- Moderate learning difficulties.
- Severe learning difficulties.
- Children on the autistic spectrum.
- Complex needs.
- Challenging behaviour.
- Mental health difficulties.
Along with working with additional learning needs we also have a requirement for support staff who are interested in working in pupil referral units and SEMH (Social, emotional and mental health difficulties) schools.
The benefits to you!
- Weekly pay, and no payroll fees.
- Support from an approved NPS Welsh Government Framework Supplier for Wales.
- Flexible working hours to suit you.
- Variety of work in primary, secondary, special schools and nurseries.
- Now Education Mobile App for communicating shift availability.
- Support from an experienced education consultant.
- Free CPD training.
- Candidate referral Programme.
- 24-hour registration from the comfort of your sofa.
- 12.07% Holiday pay – paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot to withdraw when you are not working.
- Now Education contributed pension.
- Candidate of the term competition.
- 24/7 direct contact with your dedicated consultant.
- Experience catering for children with special educational needs or Social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
- Confident providing personal care and assisting with toileting.
- Available to work 8.30am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Confident de-escalating challenging behaviours. (Restraint trained desirable but not essential.)
- Willing to undergo further training to support children in school settings.
Now Education are part of the National Procurement Services Framework Agreement for the provision of temporary workers and supply teachers, the framework has had a significant impact on the way Welsh schools source staff. Great news! Now Education has been named as one of the preferred agencies as part of this framework.
Now Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy is clear: there shall be no discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation.
If you have the correct skills and experience and you feel you have the right ALN knowledge and training to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicants will require an enhanced DBS and references will be taken up before interview.
To apply; Please provide an up to date CV that clearly outlines both your ALN and education experience or call Jay Amruth on 02922 747 508