Job Title: Teacher of Maths
Reporting to: Head of Mathematics
Full-time | 5 days per week| 8.30 – 3.00 | Monday to Friday | Term time only | Starting rate from £158.00 per day |
Are you passionate about education and fostering a positive learning environment?
Now Education are seeking a dedicated and dynamic individual to join the Mathematics team in one of our partner schools in Cardiff.
You will be based within the Mathematics Department, however, may get asked to support in other departments as and when required.
Responsibilities as a Teacher of Maths:
- Delivering lessons and ensuring a positive and productive learning environment.
- Managing classroom behaviour.
- Supervising and supporting students to ensure a constructive and engaging learning experience.
- Maintaining a safe and inclusive classroom environment.
- Collaborating with the Maths Department to ensure the smooth flow of the curriculum.
Qualifications, the ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Mathematics.
- QTS is essential for this position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to engage and motivate students.
- Previous experience in an educational setting is essential (this includes on your PGCE placements)
- Flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic work environment.
- A passion for education and an understanding of how it can impact the lives of inner city young people.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain long term work in a supportive school, with a supportive staff team and welcoming ethos.
Other benefits include:
- Weekly pay, and no payroll fees.
- Support from an approved NPS Welsh Government Framework Supplier for Wales.
- Flexible working hours to suit you.
- Variety of work in primary, secondary, special schools and nurseries.
- Now Education Mobile App for communicating shift availability.
- Support from an experienced education consultant.
- Free CPD training.
- Candidate referral Programme.
- 24-hour registration from the comfort of your sofa.
- 12.07% Holiday pay – paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot to withdraw when you are not working.
- Now Education contributed pension.
- Candidate of the term competition.
- 24/7 direct contact with your dedicated consultant.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience as soon as possible.
Now Education are part of the National Procurement Services Framework Agreement for the provision of temporary workers and supply teachers, the framework has had a significant impact on the way Welsh schools source staff. Great news! Now Education has been named as one of the preferred agencies as part of this framework.
Now Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy is clear: there shall be no discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation.