Are you an experienced professional with a passion for Education and supporting students?
Now Education are looking to recruit a dedicated Primary Teacher to work in Primary Schools across Lincoln on a flexible basis.
If you think this job is for you then please get in touch!
• a dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
• competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations
• Plan, prepare and teach appropriate lessons within your specialist subject area enabling all student abilities to access the curriculum
• Support colleagues within your department as required
• Organise your classroom to create a positive teaching environment, liaising with relevant teaching assistants and support staff to develop effective working relationships with pupils and colleagues
• Maintain discipline through employing various classroom management techniques in line with the school’s behaviour management policy
• Monitor pupil’s progress and keep records on their development
• Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK Qualified Teacher Status (ECTs and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply)
• Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
• Be passionate about teaching and your subject
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to a school
• Have proven classroom management skills
We require you to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a school setting or working with Primary School aged children, as well as having a strong understanding of the UK curriculum.
We can offer available day-to-day, long-term and permanent contracts around your requirements. You should be an inspiring educator, able to promote your love of learning, even in the most challenging of situations. The successful Primary Teacher will be working as part of a dedicated and creative team and will focus on offering a safe and positive teaching experience that will encourage students to develop their skills and goals.
If this job is the right one for you, please get in touch with Jovita Kirkham at Now Education Lincolnshire to apply or find out more information.