Do you feel undervalued at your current employment? Wanting to be within a cultivating and creative environment? If so, then you need to listen up!
Now Education are delighted to be working alongside a lovely 2 form school located in Erdington who are looking to recruit a year 3 teacher to join their passionate team of staff. The role will start in February 2024.
The school are looking for an individual who
- Is an excellent class teacher/practitioner.
- Is a supportive and reflective team member.
- Is highly motivated and holds high expectations of themselves and others.
- Is adaptable and flexible.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills.
- Is creative and forward-thinking.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Experience teaching Year 3 or Key Stage 1 or 2 is preferred.
- Passion for working with young children and a dedication to their well-being and development.
Previous experience within a Year 3 classroom is desired however not essential.
ECT’s and teachers with previous experience are highly advised to apply for the role.
Pay is dependent on references and experience with daily rates starting at £130-180.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Georgina at Georgina.email@example.com or call me now on 0121 452 4443
We look forward to hearing from you
Now Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.