Teacher within a Specialist Provision (Merthyr Tydfil)
We are looking for a passionate experienced Teacher who wants to make a difference in the lives of pupils with special needs – KS2-KS3.
Now Education is looking for an experienced Teacher to work within a specialist provision in Merthyr Tydfil to lead lessons and support the educational needs of young pupils, this is a very welcoming school and always put the pupils at the front everything they do.
The school pride themselves on being a place of both fun learning for pupils with social-emotional and mental health difficulties alongside behavioural issues and anxiety.
The pupils of this school are in need of an enthusiastic primary teacher who believes in them and wants to help them reach their full potential within the curriculum.
The Ideal Candidate
· QTS, PGCE Primary or Secondary
· Experience or a desire for teaching children within SEND.
· Be creative when planning lessons which will be more engaging for pupils who find it difficult to stay focused in a school setting.
· A valid DBS registered on the update service (We can assist with your application)
· Be a strong-willed and confident teacher
· Classroom management experience.
· EWC Registered (We can assist with your application).
Holds a driving license and has access to a vehicle
This role is tremendously rewarding and a fantastic opportunity as there is a large possibility of the role being made permanent.
In return, when working with Now Education you will benefit from;
· A dedicated specialist in the SEND sector who has a wealth of experience working closely with various special schools across Wales. We are committed to finding you the right role and setting and will continue to support you during your assignment.
· Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
· A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
· Free CPD training (Continual Professional Development).
If you are looking to make a difference to children, young adults learning and use your expertise to aid their development, please contact Now Education today.