Now Education are a leading education recruiter on a mission to provide schools with the best staff. We have recently been successful in gaining a position on the national framework as a preferred supplier for schools.
Our relationships with schools and our employees is at the core of our success and we want you to be a part of it!
We are currently looking to recruit Welsh Speaking Cover Supervisors for the RCT area
Your duties will include:
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school’s curriculum.
- Managing the behaviour of pupils in line with the school’s behavioural policy.
- Responding to any questions from pupils to support and develop their learning.
- Being flexible to the schools and pupils needs.
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the teacher.
- Report back to the key person in charge with any key information about pupils’ behaviours and progress.
The Ideal person:
- Experience of working with pupils aged 11+ years.
- Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- Educated to Degree level.
- A passion for helping young pupils progress within their education.
- Adaptable to a change in circumstances.
- Dynamic and holds strong classroom management.
The benefits to you!
- Weekly pay, and no payroll fees.
- Support from an approved NPS Welsh Government Framework Supplier for Wales.
- Flexible working hours to suit you.
- Variety of work in primary, secondary, special schools and nurseries.
- Now Education Mobile App for communicating shift availability.
- Support from an experienced education consultant.
- Free CPD training.
- Candidate referral Programme.
- 24-hour registration from the comfort of your sofa.
- 12.07% Holiday pay – paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot to withdraw when you are not working.
- Now Education contributed pension
Now Education are part of the National Procurement Services Framework Agreement for the provision of temporary workers and supply teachers, the framework has had a significant impact on the way Welsh schools source staff. Great news! Now Education has been named as one of the preferred agencies as part of this framework.
Now Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy is clear: there shall be no discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation