Are you looking to start a career with students in a range of educational settings?
Now Education are recruiting a Teaching Assistant to help support and make a positive impact on the development of students in the Leeds area.
Teaching Assistant’s play an important role in providing guidance to students who require additional support in order for them to succeed.
- Provide support to teachers and students in the classroom to ensure an inclusive and effective learning environment.
- Assist with classroom activities to promote engagement and progress.
- Deliver one-to-one or small group support to students who require additional assistance.
- Support students with additional needs including ASD, ADHD and complex requirements.
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant or working with children is preferred but not necessary.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with students and staff.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Display patience and empathy to all students.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working schedule to fit around you
- Access to professional development and training.
- Gain valuable experience in different educational settings.
If you are enthusiastic about providing ongoing support and making a positive impact in students lives, please click apply and submit your CV and a dedicated consultant will be in touch!