Now Education are looking for Teaching Assistants for Secondary schools across Nottinghamshire.
As a Secondary school Teaching Assistant, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives on young learners. You will be responsible for educating students in various subjects while fostering their social, emotional and intellectual growth. Effective communication skills, a passion for working with children and the ability to adapt instruction to meet individual needs are essential for success in this role. If you are dedicated to providing quality education and creating a nurturing learning environment, we encourage you to apply.
- Have a Teaching Assistant qualification and six months relevant UK experience.
- Knowledge of instructional strategies and techniques for diverse learners, including those with special educational needs.
- Strong communicational skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage a classroom and maintain a positive learning environment.
- Familiarity with educational technologies and resources.
- Work 1:1 with students and in small groups supporting with SEN and challenging behaviour.
- Have high expectations of pupils achievements and a commitment to excellent standards.
- Work well as part of a team to develop personalised strategies that manage students behaviour and help overcome barriers to learning.
- Be kind, enthusiastic, energetic and commited to make learning engaging.
NOW Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre employment checks including an enhanced DBS check and two references.