We have an amazing compliance team, who would make sure you are ready to work shortly after registration. We are aiming to provide you work within the week after registering (providing you have enhanced DBS certificate on the update service)
What do you need to work with Now Education?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education. (ECT status also accepted)
- 10 years work/education history
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
- Last two years’ worth of professional or academic references
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum.
Why Now Education?
- You will have specialist guidance and support from day 1
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone or email
- A variety of daily and long term positions.
- Competitive rates of pay. We pay ONLY PAYE – no Umbrella payroll companies. No hidden costs for processing your timesheet.
- Online diary of bookings.
- £100 referral scheme
- App where you can upload your availability
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
You can always get in touch with our local branch on 01522 302941 or email email@example.com
I will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. Get in touch today if you want to start working from January 2024.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office on (01522 302941) for a confidential chat and I will be happy to discuss different opportunities that are available.