SEND Teaching Assistant
Long Term | Term-Time Only | 32 Hours Per Week (including one evening until 4pm)
Now Education are currently looking to appoint Teaching Assistants who are able to work in across both Primary and Secondary departments within an SEND School.
Candidates should ideally have experience of working with children with special needs.
Split over multiple sites with additional Satellite provisions, this Outstanding School supports young people aged between 3 and 19.
They are an award-winning and “Outstanding” school, accredited through the National Autistic Society and praised for their creative approaches. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people.
- Support children and young people in the classroom
- Assist with personal care
- Complete relevant training
- Support the teacher with written records and organisation of activities
- Record behaviour incidents
- The school will provide induction, training and career progression opportunities.
- The post would suit an energetic and creative professional who is looking to make a difference to the lives of young people with autism and complex needs as well as furthering their own professional development.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £80.00-£100.00 per day