Now Education are working with a Catholic School in Tameside who require an RE teacher to work on a long term and full time basis starting asap. The role will continue to the end of this academic year in 2024 and beyond. There is a potential permanent role for the right candidate and the school will welcome applications from ECT teachers and fully qualified members of staff.
The school are seeking someone who is passionate about inspiring young minds with the values of compassion, morality, and spirituality.
If you are a qualified Religious Education (RE) teacher ready to make a positive impact in a nurturing Catholic high school environment, please get in touch asap.
The school are dedicated to providing a holistic education that encompasses faith, knowledge, and character development. As an RE teacher, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to the spiritual growth and academic excellence of our students.
- Deliver engaging and thought-provoking RE lessons to pupils in KS3 and 4, including GCSE Level.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages students to explore their spirituality.
- Support the school’s mission to develop responsible, compassionate, and well-rounded individuals.
- Collaborate with fellow educators to enhance the overall learning experience.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Specialisation in Religious Education.
- Understanding and appreciation of Catholic teachings and values.
- Competitive daily rates.
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule.
- Opportunity to experience diverse teaching environments.
- Professional development and support.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please apply asap with an up to date CV.