Now Education are working in partnership with multiple Secondary Schools in Sleaford area, and are looking for Cover Supervisors to join us on day-to-day, short-term or long-term basis.
- Supervising and managing classroom activities in the absence of the regular teacher
- Implementing pre-set lesson plans and maintaining a positive learning environment
- Managing classroom behaviour and ensuring that students adhere to school rules and policies
- Supporting students’ engagement in learning tasks and maintaining a productive atmosphere
- Reporting on students’ behaviour and progress
- A minimum of GCSEs A-C in English and Maths or equivalent; a bachelor’s degree in education or a related field is advantageous
- Strong organisational skills and ability to follow instructions and lesson plans
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with students
- Adaptability and the capacity to handle unexpected situations in the classroom
- A passion for education and a genuine interest in supporting students’ learning
- Confidence and composure in managing classroom behaviour and dynamics
- Previous experience working in a school or educational setting is desirable but not essential
In recognition of your hard work and expertise, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE) £80-£95 per day
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant
- A variety of day to day and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Opportunity to gain experience in diverse classroom settings
- Ongoing support and professional development
- £100 referral scheme
If you are interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new role in education, please contact your local Now Education Lincoln office on 01522 302941 for a confidential chat on your career and different opportunities that we have available.