A Secondary school in Nottingham are in need of an Full time English teacher starting as soon as possible.
You will be teaching pupils in both KS3 & KS4 and be able to manage their behaviour and the classroom effectively. The school is passionate about finding an enthusiastic and energetic English teacher with a drive and talent for delivering engaging and challenging lessons.
The school is ideally situated with brilliant public transport links.
The benefits to you!
- Weekly pay, and no payroll fees.
- Support from an experienced education consultant.
- Free CPD training.
- Candidate referral Programme.
- 24-hour registration from the comfort of your sofa.
- 12.07% Holiday pay – paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot to withdraw when you are not working.
- Now Education contributed pension.
- 24/7 direct contact with your dedicated consultant.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the behaviour of pupils in line with the school’s behavioural policy.
- Responding to any questions from pupils to support and develop their learning.
- Being flexible to the schools and pupils needs.
- Report back to the key person in charge with any key information about pupils behaviours and progress.
The Ideal person:
- Previous experience teaching English to students of different age groups preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and engage with students in a classroom setting
- Excellent organisational skills to manage English supplies and plan lessons effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Language or a related field.
- Has a QTS/PGCE or working towards.
- Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- A passion for helping young pupils progress within their education.
- Adaptable to a change in circumstances.
- Dynamic and holds strong classroom management.
Now Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy is clear: there shall be no discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation.