Now Education are looking for dedicated Teaching Assistants for primary schools in Nottingham who are passionate about supporting children with their education. You will work in a welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven towards continuously raising standards. If you have experience in education supporting children to reach their full potential we encourage you to apply. This is a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners.
- Have patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for helping children succeed.
- Have excellent behaviour management.
- Be confident and have a positive approach that engages students in their learning.
- You must have a Teaching Assistant qualification or six months plus of relevant experience.
- You must have the patience to provide 1 to 1 support to children with SEN needs.
- Be creative in your approach to learning and delivering the curriculum.
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievements and a commitment to excellent standards.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and committed to making learning exciting.
- Have excellent communication skills with children and adults.
- You must be able to apply for an Enhanced DBS or have a DBS certificate on the update service.
- Assist the lead teacher in implementing lesson plans and educational activities.
- Provide one-on-one support to students with special education needs.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and other staff members.
- Help create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Assist with daily tasks such as preparing materials, setting up activities, and maintaining a clean and organised classroom.
If you are interested in the role, please submit your CV via Indeed and we will be in contact.
NOW Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS check.