Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of young people facing challenges? Are you dedicated to promoting positive behaviour and providing support to students in need?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join an outstanding team as a Behaviour Support Worker at one of our partner Pupil Referral Units in Manchester.
- Provide one-on-one and group support to young people with challenging behavior.
- Develop and implement behavior support plans tailored to individual needs.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and external agencies to ensure holistic support for students.
- Implement strategies to promote emotional well-being and resilience.
- Encourage positive social interactions and communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience working with young people, especially those with challenging behavior.
- Relevant qualifications in behaviour management, counselling, or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and de-escalate challenging situations.
- Understanding of the specific needs of students in a Pupil Referral Unit.
- A clear driving license along with access to your owhn vehicle.
- Empathy and compassion towards young people facing challenges.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of students.
- Patience and resilience in challenging situations.
- Commitment to promoting a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Opportunities for a permanent role for suitable candidates.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please get in touch with an up to date CV asap.