Special needs Support Assistant.
£76.00 per day – paid on PAYE basis, NO umbrella company pay or hidden fees.
6.5 working hours per day
5 days a week| 8.30 – 3.30 | Monday to Friday |Term time only.
Now Education is currently recruiting for Special Assistants to work within an ALN school based in Cardiff supporting pupils with PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties) and Autism. All children with profound and multiple learning disabilities and ASD will need high levels of support from teachers and assistants. This will include help with all aspects of personal care, such as washing, dressing and eating, as well as ensuring that each individual has access to high quality and meaningful activity throughout their schooling.
We are looking for dynamic and adaptable special assistants to work in partnership with the teacher to support the needs of pupils in a classroom. You will be responsible for classroom management and engaging with pupils to carry out classroom activities.
- Support pupils in a group and 1:1 basis.
- Provide sensory learning and learn through song / play.
- Encourage and support the pupils learning and development.
- Helping the teacher prepare for lessons and plan activities.
- Personal care (Feeding, washing & dressing).
The benefits to you!
- Weekly pay, and no payroll fees.
- Support from an approved NPS Welsh Government Framework Supplier for Wales.
- Flexible working hours to suit you.
- Variety of work in primary, secondary, special schools and nurseries.
- Now Education Mobile App for communicating shift availability.
- Support from an experienced education consultant.
- Free CPD training.
- Candidate referral Programme.
- 24-hour registration from the comfort of your sofa.
- 12.07% Holiday pay – paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot to withdraw when you are not working.
- Now Education contributed pension.
- Candidate of the term competition.
- 24/7 direct contact with your dedicated consultant.
Now Education are part of the National Procurement Services Framework Agreement for the provision of temporary workers and supply teachers, the framework has had a significant impact on the way Welsh schools source staff. Great news! Now Education has been named as one of the preferred agencies as part of this framework.
Now Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy is clear: there shall be no discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation.