Are you looking to take your next step supporting children with SEN? Do you want to work in a supportive environment?
If so, look no further! Now Education are working with a collection of primary schools across Croydon who are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to joing them, This role would be suitable for an individual who is keen to work with students who require additional support in and out of the classroom.
An SEN teaching assistant is a highly rewarding role, which requires patience, an engaging personality and a passion for helping children. You do not need any set qualifications, but a background or passion for working with children will help you start on the front foot
- Continued professional development opportunities
- £80-£110per day (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Supportive colleagues
- ‘Refer-a-Friend’ scheme where you could have a chance of earning £200
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant who can offer consistent career support
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting students’ physical, social and emotional well-being
- Working as part of a team
- Being able to communicate well with children, manage their behaviour and resolve issues in the classroom
- Mentoring and guiding students requiring extra support
- Listening, discussing and explaining
- Experience working with children, preferably those with additional needs (desirable)
- Be comfortable working with children with SEN
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for learning and supporting children
Does this still sound like the opportunity for you? If so, get in touch today and we can discuss the best opportunity for you.