Now Education are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated SEN Teaching Assistants to join us on day-to-day, short-term or long-term basis, to work with SEN Schools across Skegness and surrounding area.
Previous experience working in schools is desirable, but if you possess transferable skills and can demonstrate experience working as Support Worker, Healthcare Worker, Behaviour Mentor and similar, please get in touch today for a confidential chat.
- Supervising pupils with SEND, ensuring their safety, including before and after school and in break times
- Helping with delivering plans suitable to each pupils’ learning objectives
- Promoting good behaviour and encouraging pupils to take accountability for their actions
- Building trusting relationships with all pupils and promoting inclusion and acceptance
- Preparing and maintaining learning resources and assisting pupils to use them
- Good understanding of Special Education Needs, including autism, speech and language disorders, moderate to severe learning difficulties and associated behavioural difficulties
- A dedication to establishing positive relationships with pupils and understanding their needs
- The ability to provide individual reassurance and support with learning tasks
- Adaptability and the capacity to handle complex and sensitive issues with empathy
- The confidence to evaluate learning needs and actively seek new teaching methods
- Thorough understanding of child development and learning
In recognition of your hard work and expertise, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE) £80-£90 per day
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant
- A variety of day to day and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Ongoing support and professional development
- £100 referral scheme
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new role in education, please contact your local Now Education Lincoln office on 01522 302941 for a confidential chat on your career and different opportunities that we have available.