Calling all Reception Teachers! A primary school in Sutton Coldfield is recruiting and we have the perfect role for you!
A primary school in Sutton is currently looking for a Reception Teacher to join their team in January 2024 . This role pays up to £165 per day depending on your experience and suitability for the role.
To register with Now Education and be considered for this Reception Teacher position, you will need to:
- Hold QTS Status
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Have at least 12 months of experience working in an early years class and experience in supporting in Reception previously.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
Now Education are working in partnership with a dynamic and forward-thinking North Birmingham Primary School to recruit an outstanding Reception Teacher. This is a 3-form entry school that serves a diverse and multicultural community. The School has gone from strength to strength in the last 24 months and is on a really exciting journey that you could become a part of!
This school has created a culture of high aspirations amongst children and staff and parents feel valued and part of the school community. Children at this school are well mannered and polite with older students acting as mentors to contribute to younger pupil’s development.
About the role:
This Primary school is currently looking for an experienced Reception Teacher who has a deep understanding of the EYFS National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner who has a passion for supporting children within this age group. Within the EYFS team, you will be amongst experienced Teachers and support staff who will offer a strong support network in this role.
As one of the schools Early Years Teachers you will be responsible for only one area of planning which can be shared with the other EYFS Teaching team to tailor their planning for your own class too. You will have the full support of an experienced Teaching Assistant alongside a specialised SEND Support TA to provide support to lower ability and SEND Pupils. You will be responsible for an aspect the long-term planning and delivery of lessons and marking as well as being present for parent’s evenings.
In return for the above, this school offers:
- A well- resourced setting with fantastic facilities a large outdoor area
- Regular feedback and support from a head teacher who is invested in the development of every member of staff!
- Access to outstanding Continued Professional Development and team meetings/Collaboration sessions
- A school which has excellent partnerships with parents and local business’