Now Education are working in partnership with Primary Schools in Peterborough and surrounding area, and are looking for EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Teachers to join us on day-to-day, short-term or long-term basis.
Are you an experienced Teacher that loves teaching but missing some work-life balance? Are you and ECT looking for diverse experiences before settling into your first permanent role? Please get in touch now for a confidential chat.
- Delivering pre-planned lessons across various year groups
- Providing engaging and interactive teaching that caters to various learning styles and abilities
- Managing classroom behaviour and ensuring that pupils adhere to school rules and policies
- Building rapport with pupils and establishing productive relationships with fellow staff members
- QTS / QTLS / PGCE or other relevant teaching qualifications
- Ability to deliver engaging lessons across EYFS/KS1/KS2
- Adaptability and flexibility to thrive in new environments and embrace varied teaching methods
- Effective classroom management skills to create a positive and inclusive learning atmosphere
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with students
In recognition of your hard work and expertise, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE) £120-£160 per day
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant
- A variety of day to day and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Opportunity to gain experience in diverse classroom settings
- Ongoing support and professional development
- £100 referral scheme
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new role in education, please contact your local Now Education office on 01522 302941 for a confidential chat on your career and different opportunities that we have available.