Are you passionate about education and making a positive impact on the lives of young learners? Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant looking for a new challenge or are you at the beginning of your career in education?
Now Education are recruiting for passionate Learning Support Assistants to work with Secondary schools in Grantham area. We have a variety of flexible work or long-term assignments available.
- Conduct small group activities and provide one-on-one tutoring as needed
- Creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment
- Assisting teachers with preparing and maintaining learning resources
- Helping with delivering plans suitable to each pupils’ learning objectives
- Assisting with classroom management and behaviour management strategies
- Patience and empathy to work with students of varying abilities
- A willingness to learn and adapt to different teaching methods
- A dedication to establishing positive relationships with pupils and understanding their needs
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Thorough understanding of educational principles and practices
In recognition of your hard work and expertise, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE) £80 – £90 per day
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant
- A variety of day to day and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Ongoing support and professional development
- £100 referral scheme
If you are interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new role in education, please contact your local Now Education Lincoln office on 01522 302941 for a confidential chat on your career and different opportunities that we have available.