Are you an experienced Tutor/Teacher/Instructor/Cover Supervisor with a background in IT/Computer Science looking for a part time placement with a work – life balance? Please get in touch now for a confidential chat.
- Teaching IT/Computer Science to 15 – 19 year old Learners
- Providing engaging and interactive teaching that caters to various learning styles and abilities
- Contributing to curriculum development across your subject areas of expertise
- Completing learner records and monitoring reports, marking and assessing learners’ work, monitoring their progress
- QTS / QTLS / PGCE or other relevant teaching qualifications
- IT/Computer Science qualification, or a strong subject knowledge and substantial experience in the subject area
- An understanding of the principles of teaching adults
- Adaptability and flexibility to thrive in new environments and embrace varied teaching methods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with students
In recognition of your hard work and expertise, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE) £90-£160 per day depending on experience
- Temp to perm transfer after 12 weeks
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant
- Opportunity to gain experience in diverse setting
- Ongoing support and professional development
- £100 referral scheme
If you are interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new role in education, please contact your local Now Education Lincoln office on 01522 302941 for a confidential chat on your career and different opportunities that we have available.