Behaviour Support worker! Start ASAP – with view of going permanent
Now Education is working in partnership with a school in Merthyr Tydfil that is currently looking to employ a behaviour assistants to support both their secondary and primary sites working with pupils who have SEMH, ADHD and anxieties.
This role will be supporting a pupils in a group setting. You will also be responsible for promoting an inclusive learning environment striving to support all their pupils’ social and emotional understanding. You will be working with a variety of students giving you the opportunity to build your skills across a range of needs giving you a full experience of providing support across the spectrum.
Key Job Requirements
- Team Teach qualification (advantageous.)
- The ability to develop strong relationships.
- Supportive nature.
- Able to communicate effectively and sensitively.
- A good standard of written and spoken English.
- Experience working in the SEND Education sector or Healthcare sector.
- A genuine passion for working within the special educational needs environment.
- Available 5 days per week between the hours of 8.30 am – 3.30 pm.
- EWC Registered. (We can support you with this if you have not yet registered.)
- Hold a Child & Adult DBS on the update service.
The benefits to you!
- Weekly pay, and no payroll fees.
- Support from an approved NPS Welsh Government Framework Supplier for Wales.
- Flexible working hours to suit you.
- Variety of work in primary, secondary, special schools and nurseries.
- Now Education Mobile App for communicating shift availability.
- Support from an experienced education consultant.
- Free CPD training.
- Candidate referral Programme.
- 24-hour registration from the comfort of your sofa.
- 12.07% Holiday pay – paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot to withdraw when you are not working.
- Now Education contributed pension.
- Candidate of the term competition.
- 24/7 direct contact with your dedicated consultant.
Now Education are part of the National Procurement Services Framework Agreement for the provision of temporary workers and supply teachers, the framework has had a significant impact on the way Welsh schools source staff. Great news! Now Education has been named as one of the preferred agencies as part of this framework.
Now Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy is clear: there shall be no discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation.